Saturday, July 31, 2010

A trip to the pain Cave?



Well it is the eve of the 2nd Annual CDMBR. What is in store for the race?
I imagine a good time in the woods suffering on the bike.
My fitness is not as high as last year so I'll be hitting the pain cave a little more than I'd like.
MEH! What can ya do? Just suck it up and go out and have some fun.
Thinkin' of rockin the Caveman race kit. But the hair is the worst for getting in the way rippin it up. What did I say earlier? Goin' out to have some fun, so I guess the Caveman it is. The only real problem I have is how do I incorporate the Lightning bolt into the get up?

I guess we will see tomorrow.

On another note, I just came across the schedual for the Southern Ontario CX racing season. That's just what I needed to get fired up and start training more seriously.


Regardless of what bike I ride or how fast I go, tomorrow is gonna be a fun day on 2 wheels. Hangin out with cool peeps and racing a great course.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment