Thursday, November 12, 2009

KB CX race Sat Nov 14th

No riding today.
But I went to the skate park with my son Owen. We had fun for a while. I really suck. But am learning at the rate of a 12 year old. Ya know ollies and all that stuff.

Came home and registered for Kissing Bridge CX Race this saturday. Had to register through Bike reg.com.

It'll be interesting racing in the Masters 35+ at 1:00 with the Open Mens at the same time.

I hope to do pretty well. But Ya never know. There is only 16 master 35+ riders registered so far, so it should be pretty low key.

Tomorrow I'll go out and do a quick workout to open up the legs and work the Cardio system a bit. Probably Tabata intervals again. And some quick laps on my mini CX course.

Gotta hit the hay now. 5 am comes way too fast. I hate Day shift. But It's friday so I'm glad it's done for two weeks.

1 comment: