Monday, January 25, 2010

Earliest spin EVER!

Actually went to Premier Fitness this morning. Woke up at 6 and got there for 7.

Went to meet Steve Deboer for a spin class, but no one else showed up. So we just rode the spin bikes for a bit. And Steve gave me the scoop on all the action at the gym and stuff.
Had a good recovery ride spin for an hour, then did a bit of pumping iron in the circuit room. Nothing too serious, just an introduction to the gym.

Burned enough calories to warrant eating breakfast two times before 10 AM in the morning.

Weighed myself on the scale there and it says I weigh 155 lbs. Which sounds reasonable. But really contradicts my digital home scale reading of 166 lbs.

Premier fitness club looks like a great gym. And I am planning to return on a more frequent basis. I really have the desire to get in even better shape this year, and I believe getting stronger all around is the key. Especially the core.
So I might go back after work this evening for a quick core workout.

I am thinking a longer bike ride out to the Tim Hortons by the Seaway Mall tomorrow morning and return through the Hollow is in order. Possibly a return to the gym after work again.
That's the plan. But I'll just have to take it as it comes and make the best of it. One day at a time, One ride at a time.

Off to research good core work out routines.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment